Thursday, June 5, 2008

Martha Monogram


My nephew got married in a civil service to his fiancee. They plan to have a big wedding celebration when they've saved up some more money, but in the meantime, I wanted to give them something to acknowledge the very special commitment they have made to each other. I wish them lots of love and happiness, and although not always easy, a loving, truthful marriage is one of the special sacraments of life. Blah, blah, blah, enough of that. I stamped the monogram filigree stamp from Martha Stewart in Pallete spring moss, and put the Brenda Walton Clear stamps in the middle for Josh and Natalie. These are single note cards (1/4 sheet of 8.5 x 11). I figured they'd be nice to use for quick thank yous or if they wanted to send out pictures of their wedding. I love packaging nice ensembles in the clear boxes. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. Thanks for your encouraging words on my blog!