Sunday, March 2, 2008

I am still alive

I had been sick, but not for a month. Hanging my head in shame, I am back with some posts. I actually have been busy stamping, so but wasn't good taking photos and actually SENT a bunch of cards out. Here is a post of some Easter Cards. The images are Amuse and I flocked the bunny. I had to bling the cute little nose. I'm trying to put patterns together, because I never do and am not good at it, but these two were on the reverse side of each other in a K&Company pack. Not sure that I like it, but figured, it wasn't my fault if they didn't go together....


The cardstock is SU Pretty in Pink, stamped in brilliance Graphite Black, colored with Copics, flocked with white Stampendous Flock. The stars from MFT icing on the cake is stamped in Versamark on the righthand side. I made my own notebook page. Thanks for looking.

No comments: