Monday, March 3, 2008

Thank you (x40)

So the other day I showed you my little birdie, and told you about my new niece that is going to be born in May. Well I wanted some girlie thank yous. My sister can have distinctive tastes though so I thought I'd make some classy thank yous and keep the girl theme. I figured anything through the cuttlebug is classy. I love, love, love my textile folder, and noticed it is getting worn, I need to get a new one for back up. Don't want to risk it ya know. Any way this is actually pink PAPER, I had to put it 2 or 3 sheets in at a time to avoid tearing it, but I printed the thank you on the printer, 4 to a page, then cut them and embossed them. The flower is from a bucket of bridal flowers, on sale 25% off at Michaels this week, and the bling in the middle is from a cell phone sticker. I really like the way they came out and I found a Victoria Secret box that I altered for deliver them in. So everything is pinky, pinky. I hope my sister likes them, but at least she'll have something ready to go.



No comments: