Friday, May 16, 2008

A little birdie told me.... of a sketch

These are more of the same sketch that I got from the sheetloads of cards site. This little birdie, from SU, I bought because of the versatility of the set, and it lends itself to paper piecing, to show at workshops. However, when I saw this DCWV Nana slab, that had both glitter and seemed to be made specifically for this set I had to buy it. I had bought it to use in the scrapbook I was making for my sister for her newborn daughter, but had to "borrow" those pages. The sketch calls for three embellishments in the corner. I didn't want to cover too much of the paper, so chose 2. I punched out the flower from some DP that I HAD to have, but never used, and now do not LOVE anymore. So I turned it over and colored it with the chisel side of my copic the same color as I colored the birdie. Then it's a perfect match!!!



No comments: