Friday, May 16, 2008

WELCOME ERIN

I think I told you I'm an aunt, again. My beautiful baby niece was born. I had to go see her in the hospital when she was only 5 hours old. She is sooooo pure, and beautiful and precious. Anyway I couldn't go to the hospital to see my sister and her, empty handed. I mean home baked cookies was a must!! I had a tub of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that I baked up 3 dozen of to bring to my sister. I remember after having my girls anything home baked and sweet was just so wonderful. Of course 3 years laters I'm still paying for that, but getting closer to my pre-baby weight. Any way, I digress. back to the hospital. I wanted to bring something special to her because she has so wanted a baby girl and I have 2 of them, so I was trying to figure what I could bring. I put together a name frame, using All In the family from SU. It was just something quick, but meaningful, that I thought would look cute in the hospital room when people came to visit. Of course, I didn't know she was going to check herself out of the hospital 20 hours later so she could go home, to her other 3 children and husband, to get "some sleep". :) At any rate, she liked it.









I colored with my copics and wrote the names below with a black souffle pen. sorry for the glare, I forgot to take a picture until I was at the hospital.

No comments: