Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Copic, Copic who has the Copic?

So, I have 12 measely Copics. Or am I 12 times happier than I was without the Copics? I kept seeing these beautifully colored images: MishMash, Trudee, Lauren, Sherry to name only a few. Could I color like that? I bought myself the 12 set from Ellen and asked Santa and anyone else that would listen that I wanted some Copics. Now my DH, who is awesome and lets me spend my wimpy salary and most of his on crafty (crappy things as he calls them) things doesn't understand markers that cost 6 bucks a piece. I mean I bring home a 30 pack from DollarTree for the reds? Well because he loves me so much, he got me a 36 pack from MFT. Can you say score!!!!!??!! I still need help, and practice. But I am sooooo pleased. These are so great and I love the outcome. Here are two little ditties. The first is Hannah, I colored her and the rhinestones, which are really for cellular phones and are sticky backed with my copics. The brown polka dotted card was in DCWV pack, I colored her with the copics and tied on a beautiful ribbon, from offray. See you soon.







Cardstock: cool carribean, paper: MME pack, copics, ribbon something from $1 at Joann, Hanna stamps and stazon ink




card DCWV, stazon black ink, copics, sticky cell phone rhinestones, pink ribbon from Walmart


No comments: