Sunday, January 6, 2008

Cuttlebug Cards and Resolution



Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. We're getting ready to watch some playoff football games, eat junk food, and Wii. One of my pre-2008 resolutions, I try to make them prior to the new year and start them just after the holidays so I have approximately a week under my belt when the new year starts. I'll let you know how it turns out. Anyway one was to exercise 100 consecutive days. I call it my 100% commitment, since all other attempts haven't worked. Before kids I would run 5-7 days a week, a lot of times with my hubby. For the last 5 years it has been off and on at best. I really want to get back to my motivation for my health now, not so much a number or size anymore. So far I've done everyday since the 26th of December, some nights have been at 10pm, but done and checked off none the less. Enough of that blabber and on to the cards. I like to have a stash of cards, like everyone else for when you need one quickly. These are cards that I use the embossing folders for the texture and some licensed character scrapbooking paper. Then when I need them I may stamp the inside or let my 5yo write the sentiment herself for a friend/family member. Thanks for looking.



No comments: