Monday, January 21, 2008

Loving the Sink!

Who ever thought I'd say I loved the sink. I'm much happier creating than cleaning--anything! I ordered the 3 Step Daisy because I saw all these beautiful cards, and they were just breathtaking. Plus the idea of 2 step, 3 step or anything step stamping seems much better with clear stamps. I'm a SUdemo, and I love their stamps, but having to drag out the stamp-a-ma-jig to align 2 step stamping is such a drag. I demo it and sell it, I even say " it's not supposed to be so exact, that's why the stamps are so great, but in reality when I do want it perfect, I"m scrunched over looking between the cardstock and the rubber. Any way, clear seems---- brilliant. Add register guides and "I'm in!" I do love them. Still need to work a little more with them, but here's my first attempt with them.






This was stamped in lovely lilac and almost amethyst from SU for the flowers and always artichoke for the green. I had embossed the PT white cardstock with my Score-Pal, but didn't mask it properly when I stamped so therefore the ribbon, something from Walmart.

I also made one with summer sun. I like it better.

I have something to share with you regarding the baubles used in these cards, check back tomorrow and I'll show you my stash.

No comments: