Monday, January 21, 2008

MMM MMM Monogram

So, I have this awesome friend, Lynn. We've been friends for over 30 yrs--yikes, I am getting old. Ever since she moved to our school in 4th grade. I remember it like it was yesterday, and I am so thankful that God brought us together. She's been there for me during some really important, both good and bad, times in my life and I hope to be as good a friend to her as she has been to me. Anyway, I feel like something that great and that old deserves to be documented, in a blog, in a scrapbook, in a journal-- basically anywhere and everywhere. Well she had a Silpada jewelry party last Friday. I wanted to give her something when I arrived. She always comes to my house laden with goodies, mostly snacks and drinkies. (Like I said we've been friends forever she knows..!!!!!) So I made these cards below:





I also stamped the envelopes with her initial too. (Sorry didn't photo those) She really liked them ,which was great. I used a SU set classic labels I think it's called, the letter is Brenda Walton, and my Nestibilities for the scalloped squares, some of them I actually layered one over another. The patterned paper and the colored cardstock are Martha Stewart, the white is Papertrey, the ink is classic black from SU. Black cardstock is unknown. Thanks for looking and see ya soon.

No comments: