Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Valentines Again

Ok, ok I know, Valentines again. Hey what can I say, I needed to get some done. I usually send out a bunch with the girls photo in it to family members. These I used my Cuttlebug-- ala No time to Stamp style, I added some stamping, which, eek I was nervous. I love the clean, crisp, monochromatic look, but had to take the chance. Here are a few:





These used the script folder for the Cuttlebug. I ran a 8in by 5 1/4 inch through the CB with the folder in the middle. Then I cut those at 4 inches and used the Scor-Pal with 2 lines. I had this ribbon and the generic blue/violet cardstock. The reason I made these, and the next few is because I re-organized my ribbon, well some of it onto the round tab punch and this color just was so fat on the spool. I said to myself "self, you need to use some of this ribbon immediately". Thanks for looking. The ink is from Ancient Page and is on a wheel that I got at Joanns, I think the color is pink pizzaz, the stamp is from an retired SU, year round cheer, either I or II. Thanks for looking

No comments: