Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008



Well, I took December off from blogging, but was plenty busy doing what everyone else was doing! It was a great time of year. I am so very blessed with a wonderful family who is healthy and loves to be together. This is a wonderful time in my life and I am eternally grateful for it. I did make a resolution to start photographing my work and push myself to create more. I love what I see and I love getting inspired form "blurfing". Now I want to be part of it. Below is a card I cased from one of the blogs I have in my favorites. I will be better about keeping note of whom I case now that I am uploading photos. I used the CB and the Score-Pal--both must have tools that I would definitely buy again if the need arose. I love them and use them ALL THE TIME!


Card info-

fancy corners Embossing folder, pretty in pink cardstock, offray grossgrain ribbon



I also did one in Purple and added some bling






Edited to Note: Notimetostamp is where I saw this idea first and hers are just beautiful.

No comments: