Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Valentine Cards

Remember my "using what I have", well I sort of did. The cardstock, the paper, the stamp were things I had. I used pretty in pink cardstock, this yummy paisley that is in a winter slab from DCWV, but I love it. I colored my "Loads of Love" truck with my copics and a siver ball point pen that I have. Now there is "something new" in this

See the row of bling. These were clear. I got them in the $1 spot at Michaels, they are part of a rectangle that is supposed to go on a cell phone. The sticky on there is soooooo strong. I colored them with the same copic I used to color the truck. I love them. They are already straight. This is something I am challenged with--- straight. Even with the Mat Pack. Oh well, util next time... Thanks for looking....

No comments: